WE LOVE TO MATCH EXCELLENT APARTMENTS WITH EXCELLENT RENTERS!
Reed Apartments are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Greenfield close to I-91 and Route 2, and walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and the new John W. Olver Transit Center. Our units are clean, quiet, and well maintained.
Upon viewing the apartment, we carefully check the rental application for tenancy and employment references as well as running a credit, criminal and eviction screen.
What We Look For:
- Ability to pay rent fully and on time
- Keep the property clean and not cause damage
- Respect neighbors’ peaceful enjoyment of their space
- Abide by the lease and rules of the building.
- One year lease (no subletting)
- Heat and hot water included
- Free parking
- No smoking
- Cats Negotiable
Reed Apartments provides residents with all the latest comforts while maintaining a quiet and respectful community within walking distance to nearly everything in downtown Greenfield.
What sets Reed Apartments apart? Check out our extensive list of Features and Amenities to learn more!
- Free Heat and Hot Water
- Polished Hardwood Flooring
- On-Site Laundry: Washer and Dryer
- Quiet Surroundings
- Lots of Light
- Convenient Downtown Location
- Well Maintained Historic Building
- Private Parking
- Available Garages
- Extra Storage Spaces Available
- Free Bike Storage
- Quick and Responsive Maintenance
- Respectful Neighbors
- Interstate and Major Route Access